I just got my PNP Clearance at Camp Crame today, as required by the company I'm applying for. Prior to my adventure today, I tried looking for blogs about the process and requirements needed, but I couldn't find any! Apparently, the PNP Clearance, especially the one from the Camp Crame branch, isn't a requirement in most companies. So for those people who are searching for elusive information on PNP Clearance procedures, this one's for you!
WHAT TO BRING:
- A photocopy of your Community Tax Certificate (CTC), also known as Residence Certificate or Cedula from your Barangay Hall. I got mine at our Barangay Hall for P5.50 since I'm still unemployed. If you are employed, though, the amount is computed based on your salary.
- Php 80.00 for the clearance fee
- Patience and vigilance
HOW TO GET GET THERE:
- My dad drove me there, so I can't really give exact directions, but you're taking the train, you can walk to Camp Crame from SANTOLAN station.
WHAT TO DO:
The steps are simple! 4 Windows, 4 steps:
- Window 2: Submit the form and pay Php 80.00. They will give you a receipt for your payment.
- Window 3: Show them your receipt and they will take a photo of you. Smile! They will give you back your receipt after taking the photo.
- Window 4: Wait for your name to be called and claim your clearance here. Success!
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
- 20-30 Minutes.
Voila! I hope this helps! :)