Monday, May 7, 2012

Raving about Comfit!

I recently purchased these shoes from Comfit, and I absolutely love them! I was surprised that I am actually a size 7 in Comfit shoes, whereas normally, I wear a size 6. I found out that these shoes are actually measured to fit Filipino women, where the width is wider (from wearing sandals and slippers) and the length is shorter. The name speaks for itself. It is a joy to walk in these babies to the mall, a day out with friends, or even to the office! The right balance of fashion and functionality! :)
Yoko Slip-Ons <3 Photo from the Comfit FB page  
Heidi Flats


What's YOUR favorite pair of Comfit shoes? :D


Visit their FB page for their latest products. They have branches in: 50th Avenue, 3rd floor Robinsons Galleria, 3rd Floor The Block at SM City North EDSA, MA stores North Edsa Annex, Trinoma, Newport and Rockwell Archaeology.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments. Leave one here!